Pasadena, Texas Porcelain Veneers:
Dental veneers are responsible for the “Hollywood Smile” and the main technique of Cosmetic Dentistry. Veneers are a thin layer of tooth colored porcelain that is bonded to the front of your teeth. Veneers can correct discoloration, worn teeth, uneven tooth spacing, chips and cracks.
Although dental veneers are a cosmetic dentistry option, they will protect the surface of damaged teeth and may eliminate the need for more extensive treatments. Other benefits of porcelain veneers include strength, an enhanced smile, and the need for minimal removal of tooth structure compared to crowns.
Dr. Nugent talks with patient about the size, shape and color of the new veneers
Remove any decay or old fillings on the teeth.
Reduce the tooth .5 mm on the front to make room for the veneer
Take an impression
Make temporary veneers
Remove temporary veneers
Place the permanent veneers
Irrespective of what causes unpleasant teeth, dental veneers can solve your cosmetic dental issues, including:
- Uneven teeth: Uneven teeth can result from tooth grinding or general wear and tear.
- Color: Teeth can be inherently darker
- Worn enamel: The outer layer of the teeth can be lost causing an altered appearance
- Wear and tear: Teeth naturally wear down as people age. Aged teeth are shorter. Therefore, veneers can bring about a mini-facelift as proper tooth length is reestablished.
- Spacing and gaps: For patients who do not want to go through orthodontics, veneers can eliminate spacing and gaps
About: Dr. Michael Nugent is a Cosmetic Dentist that is located at 3421 Burke Rd, Pasadena, Texas 77504. He has been voted BEST PASADENA TEXAS DENTIST multiple times. See why so many patients travel from cities outside of Pasadena just to come to our office. Experience dentistry in a whole new way. Call our office today.